Google

Friday, September 12, 2003

Why I Didn't Mark the Second Anniversary of 9-11 In My Blog

I intended to, but September 11th 2003 proved to be much more intense day than anticipated.

Furthermore, like most other blog-writers, I was thinking of writing my very own personal 9-11 anecdote. But, after thinking about it, I decided not to. It would reveal somewhat embarrassing details of my private life, even more embarrassing conspiracy theory I developed in the first hours of attacks, and, last but not least, its publication could lead to one person losing a job (and possibly even more).

Besides, no matter how hard I try, that vignette could hardly match the posts of those who were in New York that day and who had better claim to be affected by those tragic events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home