Google

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

[ADMINISTRATIVE] Satin Pajama Awards and Blogroll Additions

Results of Satin Pajama Awards were announced. As I had predicted, I didn't win in the categories I had been nominated for.

Those who won deserve your attention, so I have used this as an opportunity to update my blogroll.

Pestiside, The Best New Weblog, covers the events in neighbouring Hungary.

SiberianLight, The Best CIS Weblog, covers events in Russia and the rest of former Soviet Union.

Emmanuelle.net, The Best Culture Weblog, gives some very interesting perspective on USA.

Non Tibi Spiro, The Weblog Most Deserving of Wider Recognition, offers perspective from the more western parts of Europe.

How to learn Swedish in 1000 difficult lessons has won the The Best Writing Award.

I'm more than happy to announce that two of the weblogs that beat this one – Histologion and The Glory of Carniola – have been part of the blogroll for a long time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drax - thanx for the blogrolling. You are always welcome up here in BP. Though I'd warn you against coming anytime soon, as it's miserably cold now! Hvala -Pest

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home