Google

Monday, March 24, 2003


Oscars

I must say that I'm more pleased with the results than usual. At least few of my favourites have won – Adrien Brody for The Pianist, Roman Polanski for best director, Chris Cooper for best supporting actor in Adaptation etc. I can't comment on Chicago winning the top prize because I haven't seen the film yet. I was also slightly disappointed with Charlie Kaufman not getting an "Oscar" for best adapted screenplay, but I'm definitely most disappointed with Nicole Kidman winning for her role in The Hours. is probably one of the worst "Oscar"-winning movies in recent memory. I almost got physically sick while watching it and now it seems that the hordes of innocent viewers are going to be lured into the same traumatic experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home